drive-by studio provide excellent art, game design and creative technology training courses for young,
unemployed or ‘at risk’ people across the UK
Over the last 15 years we have provided workshops to SEN, EBD and mainstream schools, galleries, libraries and youth clubs.
We help people make use of ICT and create products with their new skils. We apply the ICT curriculum to all of our training and work can be added to qualification portfolios.
- We offer Art Awards and can tailor training to suit Asdan, GCSE, BTEC or City and Guilds qualifications.
- We’re called drive-by studio because we will drive anywhere to deliver workshops or students can come to one of our bases in Stockport or Altrincham.
- We teach digital art, animation, film production and game or app design/production… anything that uses ICT.
- drive-by have improved some students school attendance by up to 80%.
- All of our staff have the relevant clearance to work with young people, our equipment is regularly tested and insured as are we.
Power up your students ICT skills for a little more than the cost of an agency supply teacher.
Please use the contact form to ask any questions by clicking here.